Spotlight: Nam Joo-Hyuk

 

Nam Joo-Hyuk!!!! (2/22/1994)

This man, I swear, I have seen him in so many dramas as a swimmer, or a water god. I mean, clearly he had the body of a swimmer so by all means, use that to the full advantage. It's nice to see him more recently take on more diverse roles though. 

I first saw this man in Bride of Ha-Baek, and I was like, who is this lovely baby???? Then, I devoured several more of his dramas (and still have several more to watch).

One of my favorites of his is Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo. His character in that one is just so adorable and lovable! He's a great actor and it's been wonderful to watch his growth over the years. Look for more of him in the future!

   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cupid's Last Wish (BL) (T)

Bride of the Water God (Bride of Ha Baek 2017)